Every feature and function of the product is taken to the root to study from user’s perspective, technical challenges and economics of production to build them in the product with right technology and innovation needed.
A combination of seasoned designers cum team lead with many years of experience in defence products and a group of young engineers in the domain of mechanical, electronics and software, form STABILIANT’s R&D backbone.
With the ‘Sole Purpose’ the product is for, in the core of STABILIANT’s focus and benchmarked features & specifications, STABILIANT strives to offer its defence product with world class aesthetics and ergonomics which would make them Best in Class.
Stabiliant will stand with the customers for service support for 15 years of it’s product life. All the products will be customised to satisfy customers exact need.
Products undergo typically more than 15 stringent Environmental Tests specified by JSS 55555 and MIL Standrads to qualify for the suitability for defence use.
Every design and innovation is STABILIANT’s own creation and every product is built by STABILIANT Team with the help of it’s well developed vendor base in Pune, India.
Meeting customers purpose, flexibility of operations, economics of production, compact – light weight, rugged & sturdy but with world class aesthetics & ergonomics and many other requirements, many of them are contradictory. Innovative designs and features only addresses all of them together which eventually make them unique, hence being patented.
- Collectively 26 years of experience in Research & Development of state-of-the-art technology products for defence.
- Field Trial with Indian Defence and Paramilitary Forces at various extreme terrains in India.
- Productionisation and delivery of products to Indian Army, Indian Air-force and Paramilitary Forces.
- Trial-evaluation of developed products by foreign Defence Manufacturers in their countries.
- Co-existence of vibrant Manufacturing industry, with its potential to become epicentre of Industry 4.0 adoption in India and
- Defence establishments & companies like DRDOs, DPSU, Southern Command, Air Force, Kalyani Defence, L&T Defence in Pune, offers a strong framework for defence manufacturing. Stabiliant’s mentor team’s long working association with this defence manufacturers has enabled Stabiliant to have it’s well developed vendor base of more than 30 vendors in Pune, from day-1, for raw materials, machining, moulding, painting & coating, inspection, assembly and testing & evaluation etc. Each of them are having many years of experience of executing defence orders while collaborating with each others.